- so, according to people magazine, brad and angelina are still together. they’re a reputable magazine, so i’ll believe them.
- ex-senator john edwards is quoted as being saddened over the separation with his wife, elizabeth. whatever john. you weren’t sad when you were getting it on with your side chick/baby mama.
- toyota has recalled the following vehicles for faulty gas pedals: Camry, model years since 2007; 2009-2010 model year RAV4, Corolla and Matrix; the 2008-2010 model year Sequoia; the 2007-2010 model year Tundra; the 2005-2010 model year Avalon and the 2010 model year Highlander. they are also halting production of those vehicles on 1 february. A private firm said it had identified 275 crashes and 18 deaths because of sudden, uncontrollable acceleration in Toyotas since 1999. dear toyota, you’re finished.
- gary coleman, who was arrested for failure to appear on a domestic violence charge, was bailed out by a fan named jarrod clarke. he said he felt bad for coleman and the mug shot was so sad, that paying the $1700 dollars was the least he could do. that’s a true fan.
- why is diamond blue (of the group pretty ricky) being the alleged baby daddy of tisha campbell’s sister, tiara, news? who are you? get off my computer screen.